A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gilmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gilmore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gilmore, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Gilmore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Robert Gilmore MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Gilmore practice?
- Dr. Paul Gilmore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gilmore practices Gastroenterology near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA.
See Chelmsford Gastroenterologists.