A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. PAUL GILSON:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. PAUL GILSON is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. GILSON graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. GILSON has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. GILSON accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. PAUL J. GILSON practice?
Dr. PAUL GILSON practices Neurology near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ.
See Neptune Neurologists.