A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilson graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Gilson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Gilson MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Gilson practice?
- Dr. Paul Gilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gilson practices Neurology near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ.
See Neptune Neurologists.