Overall Review

September 10th, 2016
Dr. Ginsberg has always been a caring Doctor. He takes his time to talk with his patients to know how you are and have been feeling. He's a. Great and caring Person/Doctor.

June 30th, 2016
Horrible Experience
Always at least a 2 hour wait after your appointment time. Staff is rude and condescending, and the Dr. could care less. Just gives combination of pills like a guinea pig until he "thinks" something might work. Had to get another neurologist after an auto accident, as staff would not make an appointment for me until they could see how much they could squeeze out of my insurance company. I finally told his staff "Please tell the Dr. that his services are no longer needed, and if he asks why, tell him, you are the reason".

May 26th, 2016
The staff is the problem not the doctor if he was doing everything alone it would be perfect.

December 30th, 2015
Amazing Doctor,
Dr. Gingsberg was amazing. He listened and did not rush me. He offered me choices of what I wanted to do with his diagnosis. I will say that I like Dr. Gingsberg and if needed, I will keep him as my neurologist.

October 16th, 2015
He is a keeper
The only issue with my experience was being on hold for long periods and trying to find the building which, later I was told that the number if the building is out of sync with the other buildings. I almost gave up and went home, however after being 15 minutes late, I was able to find it. The receptionist was very kind and helped me relax after being aggravated with the entire process. Dr. Gingsberg was amazing. He listened and did not rush me. He offered me choices of what I wanted to do with his diagnosis. Although the day started off rocky, I will say that I like Dr. Gingsberg and if needed, I will keep him as my neurologist.

May 20th, 2015
Dr. Ginsberg is very easy to talk to - he actively lessons when the patient is talking and interacts (dialogs) with the conversation. He is not one-sided in his diagnosis but utilizes all input available. Great Physician.

January 1st, 2015
Unprofessional
After a 2 hour wait time, this doctor had the nerve to come in and be a fast talking, babbling fool. First off, as a doctor, especially a neurologist, you probably should not be that fast talking. Very difficult to catch what he says. Uninterested in hearing what I as the patient had to say, so he missed important parts of my medical information. Really could not get out of the room quick enough. Entire office is also not clean at all. There is no emergency number to contact this dr, and his assistant took days to get back to me on an urgent matter.

June 18th, 2013
Unprofessional Office
Completely and totally dissatisfied with how the office staff handles my calls. I have spent an entire day trying to get my wife in to see her doctor and all I am told is we will put you on a list for later in the week. How can a doctor who so highly rated have an office who will not help you get your family member the medical attention they need. My wife is a patient and they are unable to get her in when she has had a seizure. And no, a trip to the ER is not a solution. If I was able to give negative numbers as a rating I would have done that. I expect more from the specialists that i rely on for the care of my loved ones. Step up and fix this problem Dr.

June 10th, 2013
dr paul is an excellent physician, he diagnosed me quite efficiently. I would highly recommend him very highly.

January 17th, 2012
Best doctor in the World!
Amazing doctor! Never gives up on finding what's wrong. He is angel!

April 19th, 2010
Dr. Ginsbrg is Great!
I have been seeing Dr. G for about 15 years now... He is a great Dr. with a great bedside manner. Although it can take a while to get back to see him sometimes, it is worth the wait. Very helpful & friendly staff & Dr. G is very knowledgeable. Highly recommended!