A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gittelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gittelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gittelman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gittelman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gittelman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D. Gittelman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Gittelman practice?
- Dr. Paul Gittelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gittelman practices Otolaryngology near Purchase, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Purchase Otolaryngologists.