Learn more about Dr. Paul Gittelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gittelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gittelman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gittelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gittelman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gittelman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gittelman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D. Gittelman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Gittelman practice?
- Dr. Paul Gittelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gittelman practices Otolaryngology near Purchase, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Purchase Otolaryngologists.