Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Gittens Jr
Dr. Paul Gittens Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bala Cynwyd, PA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Gittens is affiliated with Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr, Main Line Hospital Lankenau and Doylestown Hospital. Dr. Gittens has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Gittens Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...