A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gittens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Male Infertility
- Male Menopause
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gittens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Reginald Gittens MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Gittens practice?
- Dr. Paul Gittens has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Gittens practices Urology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Urologists.