A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Glanville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Glanville, Anti-Aging Doctor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Autistic Disorder
- Auto-immune Diseases
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- IV Therapies
Education & Awards
Dr. Glanville graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Glanville has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montrose Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Ray Glanville MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Glanville practice?
- Dr. Paul Glanville has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Glanville practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Ridgway, CO.
See Ridgway Family Physicians and Ridgway General Practitioners.