A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Glanville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Glanville, Anti-Aging Doctor is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glanville
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Glanville Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glanville graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Glanville has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montrose Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Ray Glanville MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Glanville practice?
- Dr. Paul Glanville has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Glanville practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Ridgway, CO.
See Ridgway Primary Care Doctors and Ridgway General Practitioners.