A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Glaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Glaser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Glaser, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Child Psychiatry
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaser graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Glaser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E A Glaser MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Glaser practice?
- Dr. Paul Glaser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Glaser practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Pediatricians and Lexington Psychiatrists.