A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Glaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Glaser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glaser
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glaser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Glaser, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaser graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Glaser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edward Aguhob Glaser MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Glaser practice?
- Dr. Paul Glaser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Glaser practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians, Saint Louis Psychiatrists, and Saint Louis Child Psychiatrists.