Dr. Paul Glassman MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology New York, NY

July 2nd, 2015
Quality Doctor
Dr. Glassman is a very professional, very qualified, very competent and very caring doctor. I highly recommend him and his staff.

January 23rd, 2015
Very nice doctor open to exploring difficult diagnoses. Exceptionally good with people who have autoimmune or chronic fatigue or as yet undiagnosed

August 6th, 2014
A+ doctor with D office staff
Great doctor. Takes time to listen and explain in detail. Seems very competent. Good communicator, good listener, articulate, knowledgeable, and a nice, pleasant guy. However, I give 3 stars instead of 4 because his support staff, with rare exceptions, are consistently incompetent and unhelpful.

May 8th, 2014
One of the BEST DOCTORs I have EVER been to. He is not only incredibly thoughtful & thorough, but he actually takes as much time as needed to discuss the reason for your visit. I have seen Dr. Glassman twice (and have never felt rushed) and on both visits he took a detailed history regarding my medical issues & gave me a complete GI exam. He discusses his thoughts w/re to the problem at hand & lays out a detailed plan to remedy such problem. I like this doctor a lot & I am incredibly thankful that I found him! Top Notch doctor - we need more like him!