A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Glat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Glat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Glat, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
Education & Awards
Dr. Glat graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Glat has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul M Glat MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Glat practice?
- Dr. Paul Glat has 10 office locations.
Dr. Paul Glat practices Plastic Surgery near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Plastic Surgeons.