Surgeons
191 Presidential Blvd
Ste 101
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
866-472-6009
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

|  Amazing outcome: Liposuction 43-year-old man  |  show details
by Ted L. on Sep 14th, 2014

I'm a 43-year-old man with good muscle development who has always exercised. However, I put on abdominal and back fat during two years of overseeing home renovations. (I bought lunch for the contractors, and ate it too. Bad move.) And, along the way, fat also accumulated under my chin. I knew that at my age, there was no way of losing the fat without going on a crazy diet, which would also take off muscle. So, I decided to look into liposuction. After months of research, one plastic surgeon topped my list: Dr. Glat. He has worked on many men, which isn't the case for most plastic surgeons. He is also Board Certified in Plastic Surgery (certificationmatters website). (Do not go to a plastic surgeon who is not certified in Plastic Surgery. Some are certified in something else, or not at all. If they don't bother to uphold the high standards of board certification, what does that say about them and how you'll be treated?) I met Dr. Glat and was very impressed. He respectfully answered all my questions (even the silly ones), took a lot of time evaluating my concerns, and was straightforward regarding my expected outcome. Also, his office assistant Andrea was so helpful, and worked to get me set up with financing and a surgery date. She made sure I understood the procedure and what to expect during the weeks to follow. The surgery went very well, and aside from bruises that disappeared surprisingly quickly, I felt good overall. All of my questions during post-op were immediately answered, which helped me understand the completely natural process of healing. Now, I look - and feel - better than I can remember. My chin fat is gone, which took a decade off my face. Truly remarkable. My body fat went from 21% to 18% and I lost a full inch off my waist. I no longer have this fatty gut hanging over my shorts, and I feel like "me" again. This decision was one of the best I've made: I have new motivation to work out, because I want to stay this way. It's like being given a second chance. I'm also watching my diet much more because I would like to "protect my investment" for as long as possible. Overall, I just feel better about myself. As a result, I strongly recommend Dr. Glat. He is honest and incredibly skilled. Plastic surgery is an art and a science, and he is a master of both. I couldn't be happier with my result, which has changed my life more than I could have imagined.

by jamie on Nov 12th, 2013

The office was very warm and friendly; I felt welcome from the very first phone call. I hated my nose since I was a teenager! Dr. Glat gave me the nose I have always wanted without making me look like a completely different person. I would highly recommend him for rhinoplasty procedures.

|  Rhinoplasty  |  show details
by David on Jul 12th, 2013

I had a rhinoplasty a couple of years ago to correct for a bulbous tip and a tip that was not straight. When I went back in a few days afterward to have the bandages removed, a large portion of the flesh on top of the end of my nose, about the size of my thumbnail, was all yellow and sloughing off ! I wanted to freak out but what would that do? The skin fell off leaving a deep area that took many months to fill in. I had a bandage across my nose for months. The end result is that the surface of my nose is uneven, there are visible scars, and my nose is still crooked. He never even attempted to straighten it out during the surgery. I am definitely not impressed with the results. These "Best of" ratings mean nothing. I have to wonder how many people get lousy results like me, but you never hear a plastic surgeon say "Wow, I blew this one. The results are not good." How is it that actors who have the money to hire anyone they want come out looking like aliens?

Jun 6th, 2013

Would not recommend this doctor. Left with ugly scar

|  Scare revision  |  show details
by SC on Mar 26th, 2013

I had a scare revision done from him and it looks exactly the same as it did before if not worse.

|  stay away from this doctor  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

I had rhinoplasty. he cut most of my nose off. I am totally disfigured and In constant pain. my life has been destroyed. my nose was not bad before he touched it, that is why I do not understand how he could have messed me up so bad.

Jun 4th, 2012

Was two hours late for surgery. I am now permantly disfigured for life.

|  I Love My Results!  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

Dr. Glat is outstanding! I had been working out forever. I just couldn't seem to get rid of the last bit around my waist. My handles just wouldn't go down. I chose Dr. Glat based on his credentials. I couldn't be happier! He was great! My handles are gone! I still exercise and eat right because I need that but I look great from behind!

|  Negative Experience  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2011

Dr. Glat did a terrible job on my facial liposuction back in 2006 - I was about 26 years old and to this day my face still looks like cottage cheese I am sorry to say. Having Dr. Glat do this procedure on me is the biggest regret of my life and it has permanently changed my life as well.

|  Great Experience With Fillers  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Glat for fillers is quite fantastic. He has injected me numerous times with great satisfaction. I took the time to discuss my expectations. Dr. Glat listens attently. The first time Dr. Glat injected me he under-injected rather than over-inject me. Easier to add product than to take it out. I paid only for the product I used. I did return to have additional filler injected, and again, I only paid for product. Dr. Glat does not charge for his time. I will continue to go to Dr. Glat for my injections as well as any surgery I may decide to undergo.

|  Don't go for fillers.  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2010

Not very good with fillers. Had to go back for uneven face and lip filling. Asked for very small amount in upper lip and too much was injected and very lopsided. Went back to have corrected and had to pay him for his mistake and lips still turned into disaster! Couldn't go out anywhere. Was made fun of. Should not have to pay him again for his mistake! Will never go back.

|  lipo with Dr Glat  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2008

Dr Glat was very professional and explained everything up front. it has been 8 week since i had lipo body sculpting and I love my new look. Dr Glat does great work. I have the curves I used to have when I was 25 but am 44 now. i am glad I chose him