Dr. Paul Glat MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

December 31st, 2016
Very good doctor ; staff response iffy
good doctor but staff doesnt return calls to schedule procedures . No follow up to procedures. I only once said I wasnt satisfied and let them know and noone followed up even though I asked them to. Im not sure what is going on over there.

May 20th, 2016
Difficult to schedule an appointment
I called Dr. Glat's office twice to schedule an appointment. Both times, the nurse said she could not hear me well but proceeded to schedule an appointment with me. Halfway through the phone call the nurse simply hung up on me, without suggesting for me to call back another time. Dr. Glat's staff is completely unprofessional and must not need to business.

February 5th, 2015
Dr. Glat is as much an artist as he is a scientist...The results of his work are incredibly natural , beautiful and subtle. Furthermore, he is a most gentle human being and a highly caring professional.
Dr. Glat is the best! He is as much an artist as he is a scientist. A magic touch! His office staff is most courteous and professional. I recommend Dr. Glat with no reservations....

January 27th, 2015
I wanted to take a moment to say thank you and your staff. You all were professional, caring, warm,thorough, informative, and top notch in every area. Kindest regards, Sharon

December 23rd, 2014
Experience is critical
Over the past 10 years, I have had a number of surgical procedures performed by Dr. Glat. In each case, whether a cosmetic or reconstructive procedure, I was confident to know a highly trained and skilled surgeon was takeing care of me. Dr. Glat posesses a combination of realistic aesthetic artistry and expertise in tissue reconstruction. While under the care of Dr. Glat and his team, I felt completely confident that my pre and post op care would be completely professioinal and attentive.. Thank you Dr. Glat for your skill, care and professionalism.

December 5th, 2014
Terrible Fillers Procedure
Had a filler in 2007. I needed a little. To discourage me from going back for touch ups, he injected a whole full tube into my cheeks. While doing so, he even cracked the needle. Since then, fat tissues under my left cheeks got dislodged and began to disintegrate and thin. Never went back since!

September 14th, 2014
Amazing outcome: Liposuction 43-year-old man
I'm a 43-year-old man with good muscle development who has always exercised. However, I put on abdominal and back fat during two years of overseeing home renovations. (I bought lunch for the contractors, and ate it too. Bad move.) And, along the way, fat also accumulated under my chin. I knew that at my age, there was no way of losing the fat without going on a crazy diet, which would also take off muscle. So, I decided to look into liposuction. After months of research, one plastic surgeon topped my list: Dr. Glat. He has worked on many men, which isn't the case for most plastic surgeons. He is also Board Certified in Plastic Surgery (certificationmatters website). (Do not go to a plastic surgeon who is not certified in Plastic Surgery. Some are certified in something else, or not at all. If they don't bother to uphold the high standards of board certification, what does that say about them and how you'll be treated?) I met Dr. Glat and was very impressed. He respectfully answered all my questions (even the silly ones), took a lot of time evaluating my concerns, and was straightforward regarding my expected outcome. Also, his office assistant Andrea was so helpful, and worked to get me set up with financing and a surgery date. She made sure I understood the procedure and what to expect during the weeks to follow. The surgery went very well, and aside from bruises that disappeared surprisingly quickly, I felt good overall. All of my questions during post-op were immediately answered, which helped me understand the completely natural process of healing. Now, I look - and feel - better than I can remember. My chin fat is gone, which took a decade off my face. Truly remarkable. My body fat went from 21% to 18% and I lost a full inch off my waist. I no longer have this fatty gut hanging over my shorts, and I feel like "me" again. This decision was one of the best I've made: I have new motivation to work out, because I want to stay this way. It's like being given a second chance. I'm also watching my diet much more because I would like to "protect my investment" for as long as possible. Overall, I just feel better about myself. As a result, I strongly recommend Dr. Glat. He is honest and incredibly skilled. Plastic surgery is an art and a science, and he is a master of both. I couldn't be happier with my result, which has changed my life more than I could have imagined.

November 12th, 2013
The office was very warm and friendly; I felt welcome from the very first phone call. I hated my nose since I was a teenager! Dr. Glat gave me the nose I have always wanted without making me look like a completely different person. I would highly recommend him for rhinoplasty procedures.

July 12th, 2013
Rhinoplasty
I had a rhinoplasty a couple of years ago to correct for a bulbous tip and a tip that was not straight. When I went back in a few days afterward to have the bandages removed, a large portion of the flesh on top of the end of my nose, about the size of my thumbnail, was all yellow and sloughing off ! I wanted to freak out but what would that do? The skin fell off leaving a deep area that took many months to fill in. I had a bandage across my nose for months. The end result is that the surface of my nose is uneven, there are visible scars, and my nose is still crooked. He never even attempted to straighten it out during the surgery. I am definitely not impressed with the results. These "Best of" ratings mean nothing. I have to wonder how many people get lousy results like me, but you never hear a plastic surgeon say "Wow, I blew this one. The results are not good." How is it that actors who have the money to hire anyone they want come out looking like aliens?

March 26th, 2013
Scare revision
I had a scare revision done from him and it looks exactly the same as it did before if not worse.

June 4th, 2012
Was two hours late for surgery. I am now permantly disfigured for life.

March 20th, 2012
I Love My Results!
Dr. Glat is outstanding! I had been working out forever. I just couldn't seem to get rid of the last bit around my waist. My handles just wouldn't go down. I chose Dr. Glat based on his credentials. I couldn't be happier! He was great! My handles are gone! I still exercise and eat right because I need that but I look great from behind!