Surgeons
191 Presidential Blvd
Ste 101
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
866-472-6009
Locations and availability (6)

2.5

by jamie on Nov 12th, 2013

The office was very warm and friendly; I felt welcome from the very first phone call. I hated my nose since I was a teenager! Dr. Glat gave me the nose I have always wanted without making me look like a completely different person. I would highly recommend him for rhinoplasty procedures.

|  Rhinoplasty  |  show details
by David on Jul 12th, 2013

I had a rhinoplasty a couple of years ago to correct for a bulbous tip and a tip that was not straight. When I went back in a few days afterward to have the bandages removed, a large portion of the flesh on top of the end of my nose, about the size of my thumbnail, was all yellow and sloughing off ! I wanted to freak out but what would that do? The skin fell off leaving a deep area that took many months to fill in. I had a bandage across my nose for months. The end result is that the surface of my nose is uneven, there are visible scars, and my nose is still crooked. He never even attempted to straighten it out during the surgery. I am definitely not impressed with the results. These "Best of" ratings mean nothing. I have to wonder how many people get lousy results like me, but you never hear a plastic surgeon say "Wow, I blew this one. The results are not good." How is it that actors who have the money to hire anyone they want come out looking like aliens?

Jun 6th, 2013

Would not recommend this doctor. Left with ugly scar

|  Scare revision  |  show details
by SC on Mar 26th, 2013

I had a scare revision done from him and it looks exactly the same as it did before if not worse.

|  stay away from this doctor  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

I had rhinoplasty. he cut most of my nose off. I am totally disfigured and In constant pain. my life has been destroyed. my nose was not bad before he touched it, that is why I do not understand how he could have messed me up so bad.

Jun 4th, 2012

Was two hours late for surgery. I am now permantly disfigured for life.

|  I Love My Results!  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

Dr. Glat is outstanding! I had been working out forever. I just couldn't seem to get rid of the last bit around my waist. My handles just wouldn't go down. I chose Dr. Glat based on his credentials. I couldn't be happier! He was great! My handles are gone! I still exercise and eat right because I need that but I look great from behind!

|  Negative Experience  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2011

Dr. Glat did a terrible job on my facial liposuction back in 2006 - I was about 26 years old and to this day my face still looks like cottage cheese I am sorry to say. Having Dr. Glat do this procedure on me is the biggest regret of my life and it has permanently changed my life as well.

|  Great Experience With Fillers  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Glat for fillers is quite fantastic. He has injected me numerous times with great satisfaction. I took the time to discuss my expectations. Dr. Glat listens attently. The first time Dr. Glat injected me he under-injected rather than over-inject me. Easier to add product than to take it out. I paid only for the product I used. I did return to have additional filler injected, and again, I only paid for product. Dr. Glat does not charge for his time. I will continue to go to Dr. Glat for my injections as well as any surgery I may decide to undergo.

|  Don't go for fillers.  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2010

Not very good with fillers. Had to go back for uneven face and lip filling. Asked for very small amount in upper lip and too much was injected and very lopsided. Went back to have corrected and had to pay him for his mistake and lips still turned into disaster! Couldn't go out anywhere. Was made fun of. Should not have to pay him again for his mistake! Will never go back.

|  lipo with Dr Glat  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2008

Dr Glat was very professional and explained everything up front. it has been 8 week since i had lipo body sculpting and I love my new look. Dr Glat does great work. I have the curves I used to have when I was 25 but am 44 now. i am glad I chose him