Dr. Paul Glazer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Glazer?

Posted on March 14th, 2017

He was very knowledgeable caring and comfortable. Explained everything very clearly Would highly recommend Dr Glazier. Thank You

Family Nurse Practitioner

Posted on November 27th, 2016

Highly recommend Dr. Glazer and staff, very professional and highly skilled surgeon.

Great Dr.

Posted on September 18th, 2016

I consulted with Dr Glazer for my severe lumbar spinal stenosis. Although I ended up going with another Dr closer to home, Dr Glazer was extremely professional and very helpful in allowing me to understand my treatment options. Would and have sent other patients his way.

Mild scoliosis

Posted on January 29th, 2016

Thank you so much Dr Paul Glazer, for the wonderful job you and your team, did I'm very glad you did my sergury, on my back now I'm very straight and thank you for avoiding my back pain, I'm very happy now I will recommend you to everyone you and your team are the best!!!

He's A Brilliant Physician

Posted on December 30th, 2015

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Awsome doc n pa knott great team

Posted on February 13th, 2015

I have no doubt that he is a great surgeon but after surgery it is almost impossible to get a call back from his office staff re medication reflills or even general guestions regarding your surgery . Month to get brace, felt abandoned.

severe neck pain

Posted on September 15th, 2013

Before operation couldnt even swallow right now afta c67 nt1 fusion no pain full range motion thank u paul jeff n especially janet afta my recent head on collision i almost lost my life sorry for calling and asking if u could come over to boston med center but i trust janet snd she was correct tanoury saved my legs i can walk again janet ur employer n family r lucky to hav u ur the best love john f mccormick i need to see dr glaser just to check hardware neck little sore getting better slowly peace to all

Patient

Posted on May 24th, 2013

I can not thank Dr. Glazer enough for what he's done for me. I was in cronic pain for almost 3 years and thanks to him I'm no longer in that pain. He takes his time with you, he doesn't care if he has a waiting room full of patients as long as he answers all your questions, that's his main goal. I've never gone into surgery with the confidence that I had with him. What a great experience I had with him and would highly recommend him.

Excellent Care

Posted on October 25th, 2012

I was fortunate enough to be referred to Dr. Glazer by my MD in RI. I had 2 complex surgeries of my spine - cervical (neck) and lumbar (lower back). I have never met a physician like Dr. Glazer. He is able to give you the impression that he has nothing else to do than listen to you and your concerns. I know as a nurse for 40+ years I was very well cared for! BIDMC was also wonderfult.

Great Dr.

Posted on October 15th, 2012

one year after my first surgery by a Springfield Dr. I was suffering from low back pain again. After the awful recuperation period from that surgery I decided to live with the pain in my back rather than endure that pain again.12 years later, after a lot of suffering I had a consultation with Dr. Glazer. His confidence and demeanor persuaded me to move ahead with a spinal fusion. After 5 of the 7 days I was scheduled to be hospitalized after surgery I was being sent home. Within 5 days of returning home I was off all prescibed narcotics for pain. 3 months after that surgery I was back at work. 5 years later I am still pain free. I can rake leaves, shovel snow and do all of the chores that would have left me aching for days prior to the surgery. If you are contemplating having surgery to reduce or elimate pain. DO IT! Just don't slack on the PT after. Its so important and so worth the relatively short period of discomfort.

Posted on March 10th, 2012

Dr. Glazer is a WONDERFUL caring doctor answers all your quetions and he really listens to you. He saved my life a month ago, and made sure everyone in my family near and far were made aware of the issues. I feel very happy with my decision to see Dr. Glazer as my back doctor. I have highly recommened him to my son who has shoulder issues, and I would recommend Dr. Glazer to anyone. Thank you Dr. Glazer