Dr. Paul Glazer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 18th, 2016
Great Dr.
I consulted with Dr Glazer for my severe lumbar spinal stenosis. Although I ended up going with another Dr closer to home, Dr Glazer was extremely professional and very helpful in allowing me to understand my treatment options. Would and have sent other patients his way.

January 28th, 2016
Mild scoliosis
Thank you so much Dr Paul Glazer, for the wonderful job you and your team, did I'm very glad you did my sergury, on my back now I'm very straight and thank you for avoiding my back pain, I'm very happy now I will recommend you to everyone you and your team are the best!!!

November 23rd, 2015
- While in hospital after surgery took him 24 hours to respond to nurses regarding questions I had. - Every appointment post op was rescheduled due to him not being available. - Post op appointment with continued numbness in foot after lower back surgery took 3+ months to schedule only to have him cancel. - MRI after surgery due to continued pain - was told MRI was okay but maybe you just need to stretch your hamstring some more - which PT advised against. I wouldn't go to him. Find another dr. that will spend the time with you.

April 17th, 2015
Awsome doc n pa knott great team

February 13th, 2015
I have no doubt that he is a great surgeon but after surgery it is almost impossible to get a call back from his office staff re medication reflills or even general guestions regarding your surgery . Month to get brace, felt abandoned.

September 15th, 2013
severe neck pain
Before operation couldnt even swallow right now afta c67 nt1 fusion no pain full range motion thank u paul jeff n especially janet afta my recent head on collision i almost lost my life sorry for calling and asking if u could come over to boston med center but i trust janet snd she was correct tanoury saved my legs i can walk again janet ur employer n family r lucky to hav u ur the best love john f mccormick i need to see dr glaser just to check hardware neck little sore getting better slowly peace to all

May 23rd, 2013
Patient
I can not thank Dr. Glazer enough for what he's done for me. I was in cronic pain for almost 3 years and thanks to him I'm no longer in that pain. He takes his time with you, he doesn't care if he has a waiting room full of patients as long as he answers all your questions, that's his main goal. I've never gone into surgery with the confidence that I had with him. What a great experience I had with him and would highly recommend him.

October 25th, 2012
Excellent Care
I was fortunate enough to be referred to Dr. Glazer by my MD in RI. I had 2 complex surgeries of my spine - cervical (neck) and lumbar (lower back). I have never met a physician like Dr. Glazer. He is able to give you the impression that he has nothing else to do than listen to you and your concerns. I know as a nurse for 40+ years I was very well cared for! BIDMC was also wonderfult.

October 15th, 2012
Great Dr.
one year after my first surgery by a Springfield Dr. I was suffering from low back pain again. After the awful recuperation period from that surgery I decided to live with the pain in my back rather than endure that pain again.12 years later, after a lot of suffering I had a consultation with Dr. Glazer. His confidence and demeanor persuaded me to move ahead with a spinal fusion. After 5 of the 7 days I was scheduled to be hospitalized after surgery I was being sent home. Within 5 days of returning home I was off all prescibed narcotics for pain. 3 months after that surgery I was back at work. 5 years later I am still pain free. I can rake leaves, shovel snow and do all of the chores that would have left me aching for days prior to the surgery. If you are contemplating having surgery to reduce or elimate pain. DO IT! Just don't slack on the PT after. Its so important and so worth the relatively short period of discomfort.

March 10th, 2012
Dr. Glazer is a WONDERFUL caring doctor answers all your quetions and he really listens to you. He saved my life a month ago, and made sure everyone in my family near and far were made aware of the issues. I feel very happy with my decision to see Dr. Glazer as my back doctor. I have highly recommened him to my son who has shoulder issues, and I would recommend Dr. Glazer to anyone. Thank you Dr. Glazer

September 17th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
I have been operated on by Dr Glazer twice. Once for a bulging disc, second for a fusion. I'm now having problems under my fusion and am in severe pain. Saw Dr. Glazer yesterday for treatment and his opinion of where the Sciatica is coming from. He ordered an MRI, his staff were able to secure an appointment for me in the same day. I sure to hear from Dr Glazer early this week on what the next steps will be. I confident that I am in the right hands. He is a very talented surgeon.

March 2nd, 2011
Great surgeon, caring doctor
I have had two surgeries by Dr. Glazer quick recoveries and results as promised. Dr. Glazer is always available by phone and appointment for followup questions. he has always been a pleasure to deal with both as a clinician and a person