Dr. Paul Gleixner MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2017
Great doctor, awful office/operations that make it not worth visiting
Don't come here for treatment during pregnancy. The doctors are great but the office is so poorly run, it is not worth the trouble of seeing the excellent team of physicians. As a practice who rotates the physicians they have on call for deliveries, you will be required to see each of the doctors during your pregnancy to facilitate mutual familiarity among you and them. While I welcomed the process initially, I became frustrated that the office requires you to cycle through the doctors in order, whether or not the doctors' schedules align with your own, often making scheduling inconvenient. On top of this, we have never been seen by the physician within 45 minutes of our scheduled appointment time, even for appointments before 8am. In every case, my husband and I were on time or early, not once provided with a proactive update on the status of the doctor/delay, and were generally met with annoyance and always with no information when we asked for updates. Given how relatively frequently visits are required during pregnancy, these consistent delays and in no way sustainable for patients who have a job, family, or a life outside of the exam room. Furthermore, we have experienced significant billing issues that have now gone unresolved for a couple of months and have led to my receiving unwarranted collections notices. Twice the office sent labwork to an uncontracted provider (leaving me on the hook for hundreds of dollars when my insurance otherwise covers 100%), once sent a bill for a past-due co-payment for a visit I offered my credit card for payment but was told that I did not owe a co-pay, and sending me a collections notice (but without sending any sort of billing or other standard notification) for a two-month old visit for which they claim I am 100% responsible (my insurance provider says they just never submitted it for payment). In addition to the hours I have spent in their waiting and exam rooms, I have also had to spend hours on the phone with my insurance company, Quest diagnostics, and Presence billing, in addition to dealing with the office directly. They have repeatedly assured me they are working to resolve, but months have now passed and they are not resolved. My last visit was scheduled to be a quick 15-minute checkup. When I arrived 5 minutes before my appointment time, I asked if the doctor was on schedule and was told yes and that I was the doctor's next patient. After 50 minutes of waiting in the exam room with nobody speaking to me, I asked what the status was and was told that I was the doctor's next patient-- the same thing I had heard nearly an hour prior and, when I mentioned this, was told they couldn't tell me anything more. I used the additional 10 minutes of being ignored to schedule an appointment at another practice and missed about 2.5 hours of work for what was supposed to be a 15 minute appointment. Switching practices when you're already 20 weeks pregnant is frustrating, stressful, and disappointing, and I'm so angry that I had to do it because of the office's incompetence. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere to start-- I wish I had. If Dr. Gleixner could be ranked separately from the staff he employs, I would rate him higher. Womens First team-- I have respectfully and patiently tried to work with you to resolve the outstanding billing issues. I hope you make the reasonable effort needed to fully resolve immediately before I just escalate to my attorney. You have--and have had--all of the information you need.

May 15th, 2016
Dr. Gleixner is AMAZING

May 2nd, 2012
LOVE AND HAVE RECOMMENDED TO FRIENDS
This was my first baby and was nervous because I didn't have a doctor I could trust for the delivery, and then I met Dr. Gleixner. He made me feel at ease and was so funny I forgot to be nervous. I have and continue to recommend to my friends.

January 13th, 2012
Dr Gleixner is a fun doctor that doesn't take himself too seriously. He is good at delivering babies, not so much though at treating high risk pregnancies. Staff members have ranged from uncaring, and difficult to pleasant to be around.

September 10th, 2011
Best Dr. Ever!
Dr. Gleixner is by far the best dr. you could ask for. I had the best pregnancy and deleivery because of him!! He is so kind and patient, never makes you feel bad for asking a millions questions. :) Makes you feel so comfortable. He just did my tubal and Novasure ablation procedure and I had the most easiest recovery. He is amazing. Cant wait to see him for my yearly exam!! :)

April 20th, 2011
Saved my son!
I have been going this practice for many years. Dr. Gleixner delivered my son who arrived 7 weeks early. I believe if he didn't decide on a section my son would not be here. I saw some other moms who had sections and could barely walk, I had no problems what so ever. He didn't use staples which I think was a huge factor in my healing. Love, Love Dr Gleixner!

February 18th, 2011
Caring and Kidn
Dr. Gleixner is fantastic. Funny, kind, caring, and gentle - he never makes you feel rushed. Serious when the time calls for it, he's the best blend of perfect bedside manner, intelligent doctor and modern funny man wrapped into one. Highly recommended!

September 16th, 2010
The BEST doctor I've ever had-
He is caring, funny and the best doctor I've ever had. He makes you feel comfortable and he makes you feel like you are one of his friends. A truly exceptional doctor!

September 15th, 2010
Dr Gleixner is an amazing doctor. you really makes you feel like you are the only one that matters at the moment and he makes you feel comfortable and at ease to talk about anything. i love this guy! can't wait to have another baby and have him deliver :)

June 15th, 2010
This is my second year with Dr. Gleixner, and I love him! He really cares about his patients, and he is on the cutting edge of technology. He recently did a hysterectomy with robotic surgery, and I was back to work in a FRACTION of the time it would have taken in the traditional manner. I would recommend him to everyone!

June 13th, 2010
One of the best doctors i know.
I have known Dr. Gleixner for 3 years and he is amazing. He is very caring and funny. He makes you feel comfortable and is extremely gentle. I would recommend him to anyone. Infact, i have recommended him to my family and friends. It is rare to find an OBGYN that you absolutely love!!!!

January 15th, 2017