Dr. Paul Gleixner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

May 14th, 2016
Dr. Gleixner is AMAZING

May 2nd, 2012
LOVE AND HAVE RECOMMENDED TO FRIENDS
This was my first baby and was nervous because I didn't have a doctor I could trust for the delivery, and then I met Dr. Gleixner. He made me feel at ease and was so funny I forgot to be nervous. I have and continue to recommend to my friends.

January 13th, 2012
Dr Gleixner is a fun doctor that doesn't take himself too seriously. He is good at delivering babies, not so much though at treating high risk pregnancies. Staff members have ranged from uncaring, and difficult to pleasant to be around.

September 9th, 2011
Best Dr. Ever!
Dr. Gleixner is by far the best dr. you could ask for. I had the best pregnancy and deleivery because of him!! He is so kind and patient, never makes you feel bad for asking a millions questions. :) Makes you feel so comfortable. He just did my tubal and Novasure ablation procedure and I had the most easiest recovery. He is amazing. Cant wait to see him for my yearly exam!! :)

April 20th, 2011
Saved my son!
I have been going this practice for many years. Dr. Gleixner delivered my son who arrived 7 weeks early. I believe if he didn't decide on a section my son would not be here. I saw some other moms who had sections and could barely walk, I had no problems what so ever. He didn't use staples which I think was a huge factor in my healing. Love, Love Dr Gleixner!

February 18th, 2011
Caring and Kidn
Dr. Gleixner is fantastic. Funny, kind, caring, and gentle - he never makes you feel rushed. Serious when the time calls for it, he's the best blend of perfect bedside manner, intelligent doctor and modern funny man wrapped into one. Highly recommended!

September 16th, 2010
The BEST doctor I've ever had-
He is caring, funny and the best doctor I've ever had. He makes you feel comfortable and he makes you feel like you are one of his friends. A truly exceptional doctor!

September 15th, 2010
Dr Gleixner is an amazing doctor. you really makes you feel like you are the only one that matters at the moment and he makes you feel comfortable and at ease to talk about anything. i love this guy! can't wait to have another baby and have him deliver :)

June 15th, 2010
This is my second year with Dr. Gleixner, and I love him! He really cares about his patients, and he is on the cutting edge of technology. He recently did a hysterectomy with robotic surgery, and I was back to work in a FRACTION of the time it would have taken in the traditional manner. I would recommend him to everyone!

June 13th, 2010
One of the best doctors i know.
I have known Dr. Gleixner for 3 years and he is amazing. He is very caring and funny. He makes you feel comfortable and is extremely gentle. I would recommend him to anyone. Infact, i have recommended him to my family and friends. It is rare to find an OBGYN that you absolutely love!!!!