A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Glowienka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Glowienka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glowienka
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Glowienka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Glowienka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Glowienka graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Glowienka has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Robert Glowienka MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Glowienka practice?
- Dr. Paul Glowienka has 1 office location.
- Dr. Paul Glowienka practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Beavercreek, OH.