A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Glowienka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Glowienka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Glowienka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Glowienka graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glowienka has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Robert Glowienka MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Glowienka practice?
- Dr. Paul Glowienka has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Glowienka practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beavercreek, OH.
See Dayton Internists and Dayton Endocrinologists.