Dr. Paul Godfrey Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Paul Godfrey?

Medical Student

Posted on December 6th, 2011

The professionalism of this physician is so shameful that it makes me as a medical student angry that he has the title MD behind his name. To scold patients, as if they were children, postop, is unacceptable. There may be people out there trying to take advantage of our healthcare system, but when you see a patient in genuine pain with a not fully closed surgical wound still draining and try to send them back to work, is unacceptable and should not be tolerated. It is sad when a family care physician has to clean up after the general surgeon's poor bedside manner.

Fabulous Surgeon

Posted on September 15th, 2009

Dr. Godfrey performed my surgery to remove part of my large intestine when cancer was discovered. He was obviously very experienced and professional while making me feel that he genuinely cared about me as a patient. I had so many other professionals whom I saw after my surgery who were amazed at the excellent surgical work Dr. Godfrey did, not to mention the very short recovery time. I was back to work in two weeks and back to doing my 5 mile walk within a month. I highly recommend Dr. Godfrey to anyone needing surgery.

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Posted on October 14th, 2014

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.