Dr. Paul Godfrey MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 6th, 2011
Medical Student
The professionalism of this physician is so shameful that it makes me as a medical student angry that he has the title MD behind his name. To scold patients, as if they were children, postop, is unacceptable. There may be people out there trying to take advantage of our healthcare system, but when you see a patient in genuine pain with a not fully closed surgical wound still draining and try to send them back to work, is unacceptable and should not be tolerated. It is sad when a family care physician has to clean up after the general surgeon's poor bedside manner.

September 15th, 2009
Fabulous Surgeon
Dr. Godfrey performed my surgery to remove part of my large intestine when cancer was discovered. He was obviously very experienced and professional while making me feel that he genuinely cared about me as a patient. I had so many other professionals whom I saw after my surgery who were amazed at the excellent surgical work Dr. Godfrey did, not to mention the very short recovery time. I was back to work in two weeks and back to doing my 5 mile walk within a month. I highly recommend Dr. Godfrey to anyone needing surgery.

September 21st, 2015