A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Godley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Godley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Godley, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Godley graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Godley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- North Carolina Memorial Hospital - UNC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alphonso Godley MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Godley practice?
- Dr. Paul Godley has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Godley practices Medical Oncology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Oncologists.