A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Godley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Godley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Godley, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Godley graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Godley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- North Carolina Memorial Hospital - UNC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alphonso Godley MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Godley practice?
- Dr. Paul Godley has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Godley practices Medical Oncology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Oncologists.