A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Goldberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mood Disorders
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edward Goldberg MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Goldberg has 1 office location.
- Dr. Paul Goldberg practices Internal Medicine near Lawrenceville, NJ.