Learn more about Dr. Paul Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Goldfarb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldfarb
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldfarb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Goldfarb, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Goldfarb has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Goldfarb MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Goldfarb practice?
- Dr. Paul Goldfarb has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Goldfarb practices Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.