A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Goldhagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Goldhagen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Goldhagen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldhagen graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldhagen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Elmore Community Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Robert Goldhagen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Goldhagen practice?
- Dr. Paul Goldhagen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Goldhagen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alexander City, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Wetumpka, AL.
See Alexander City Surgeons.