A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gonter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gonter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gonter, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonter graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gonter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Gonter practice?
Dr. Paul Gonter practices Medical Oncology and Hematology & Oncology near Venice, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, FL and Sarasota, FL.
See Venice Oncologists.