A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Goodnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Goodnick is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Goodnick, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodnick graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Goodnick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carrier Foundation
- Carrier Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Goodnick MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Goodnick practice?
- Dr. Paul Goodnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Goodnick practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Washington Psychiatrists.