A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gorrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gorrin, Internist & Allergy/Asthma Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gorrin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorrin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Gorrin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beebe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Erik Gorrin MD is a male Allergist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Gorrin practice?
- Dr. Paul Gorrin has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Gorrin practices Internal Medicine and Allergy near Millsboro, DE.
See Millsboro Internists and Millsboro Allergists.