Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Gotlieb
Dr. Paul Gotlieb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gotlieb is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital. Dr. Gotlieb has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Gotlieb has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Gotlieb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Michaela Tsai
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi19
Dr. Nasima Soomar
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi30
Dr. Jacob Liston
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi12