A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gradolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gradolph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gradolph, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gradolph graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gradolph has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Hospital-West, Clinton Twp, Mi
- St. Joseph Mercy of Macomb Clinton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gradolph MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Gradolph practice?
- Dr. Paul Gradolph has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gradolph practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Clinton Township Family Physicians.