A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gradolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gradolph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gradolph, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gradolph graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gradolph has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. Joseph Mercy of Macomb Clinton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gradolph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 10 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Gradolph practice?
Dr. Paul Gradolph practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Clinton Township Family Physicians.