A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Graman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Graman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Graman graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Graman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul S Graman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Graman practice?
- Dr. Paul Graman has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Graman practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Infectious Disease Doctors.