Learn more about Dr. Paul Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gray, General Surgery is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gray, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Appendix Cancer (Appendiceal Neoplasms)
- Central Venous Catheterization
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Reflux Surgery (Fundoplication)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Gray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edward Gray MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Gray practice?
- Dr. Paul Gray has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Gray practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.