Learn more about Dr. Paul Grayburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Grayburn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grayburn
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grayburn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Grayburn, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 38 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Gene Therapy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Grayburn graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Grayburn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Grayburn FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul Grayburn practice?
- Dr. Paul Grayburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Grayburn practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.