A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Grayburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Grayburn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Grayburn, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 38 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Gene Therapy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Grayburn graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Grayburn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Grayburn FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul Grayburn practice?
- Dr. Paul Grayburn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Grayburn practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.