A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Grayburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Grayburn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Grayburn, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 38 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Gene Therapy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Grayburn graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Grayburn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Grayburn practice?
Dr. Paul Grayburn practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.