Learn more about Dr. Paul Greenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Greenberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Greenberger, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Asthma (Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis or Hypersensitivity Pneumotitis)
- Preventive Medicine
- Respiratory Hypersensitivity
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberger graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Greenberger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- V A Lakeside Med Ctr, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Greenberger MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Greenberger practice?
- Dr. Paul Greenberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Greenberger practices Allergy & Immunology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Allergists.