Learn more about Dr. Paul Greenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Greenberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Greenberger, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Asthma (Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis or Hypersensitivity Pneumotitis)
- Preventive Medicine
- Respiratory Hypersensitivity
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberger graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Greenberger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- V A Lakeside Med Ctr, Chicago, Il
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenberger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Unicare - 15 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Greenberger practice?
Dr. Paul Greenberger practices Allergy & Immunology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Allergists.