A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Greenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Greenberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Greenberger, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Asthma (Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis or Hypersensitivity Pneumotitis)
- Preventive Medicine
- Respiratory Hypersensitivity
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberger graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Greenberger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- V A Lakeside Med Ctr, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Greenberger MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Greenberger practice?
- Dr. Paul Greenberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Greenberger practices Allergy & Immunology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Allergists.