A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Greene is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Greene, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dystonic Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurologic Gait Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Tic Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Greene has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul DR Greene MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Greene practice?
- Dr. Paul Greene has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Greene practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.