A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Greenough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Greenough is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Greenough, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenough graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Greenough has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gregg Greenough MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Greenough practice?
- Dr. Paul Greenough has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Greenough practices Emergency Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Emergency Physicians.