Learn more about Dr. Paul Grena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Grena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grena
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Grena, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grena graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grena has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Grena DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul Grena practice?
- Dr. Paul Grena has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Grena practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Glen Mills, PA.
See Glen Mills Internists and Glen Mills Cardiologists.