A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Grena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Grena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grena
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Grena Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Grena, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grena graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grena has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Grena DO is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul Grena practice?
- Dr. Paul Grena has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Grena practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Glen Mills, PA.
See Glen Mills Internists and Glen Mills Cardiologists.