Learn more about Dr. Paul Grena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Grena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grena
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grena Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Grena, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grena graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grena has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Grena DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul Grena practice?
- Dr. Paul Grena has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Grena practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Glen Mills, PA.
See Glen Mills Internists and Glen Mills Cardiologists.