Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Griffel
Dr. Paul Griffel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Natick, MA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Griffel is affiliated with Metrowest Medical Center - Leonard Morse Hospital, Health South Braintree Rehab and Metrowest Medical Center. Dr. Griffel has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Griffel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Griffel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Natick, MA.
Dr. Radha Agarwal
Natick, MA 0 mi32
Dr. Eric Silverman
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Natick, MA 0 mi26
Dr. Mohsin Syed Alvi
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Natick, MA 0 mi21