Learn more about Dr. Paul Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Griffin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Griffin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Griffin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Griffin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Griffin MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Paul Griffin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Griffin practices Family Medicine near Corcoran, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Kettleman City, CA and Coalinga, CA.
See Corcoran Family Physicians.