Learn more about Dr. Paul Griggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Griggs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griggs
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Griggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Griggs, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Griggs graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Griggs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul B Griggs MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Griggs practice?
- Dr. Paul Griggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Griggs practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.