A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Grodan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Grodan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Grodan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Grodan graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Grodan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul John Grodan MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Grodan practice?
- Dr. Paul Grodan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Grodan practices Internal Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists.