A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gross is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gross, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Infectious Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul K Gross MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Gross practice?
- Dr. Paul Gross has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gross practices Psychiatry near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Coopersburg, PA.
See Allentown Psychiatrists.