2.8

October 9th, 2016
Get nurse ratched fired.
I have been going for several years to this quack. For the past several months every time my prescription runs out I have to call the office for a refill. Now their office has a woman who loves to hang up on patient who is trying to get a refill of a needed medicine. Her line was ( you are talking mean to me,. She starts a argument and then rudely HANGS UP. What kind of place are you running doc??? Your patients come first , NOT YOUR WANNA BE SECRETARY FEELING. DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT US????

August 9th, 2016
Office staff terrible
Office staff neglected to tell me at each if my appointments that I had a balance on file. I called to have my prescriptions filled the recommended 48 hours before I was out, and was told they wouldn't be filled because of my balance. I argued with the staff about being forced to go "cold turkey" on my meds because of my balance, to which they replied that they didn't care. My husband had to call and argue with them to straighten everything out. What a nightmare to be denied your medication and forced to endure the effects of stopping a medication cold turkey. For office staff to make that kind of judgement call without Dr. Gross' approval is just disgusting and down right dangerous. This isn't the first time the staff has been abusive in how they've treated me. Dr. Gross is going to end up being sued for malpractice if his staff continues to treat sick patients this way. Shame on them!

March 2nd, 2016
Over medicated father - refused to release him from Sacred Heart Hospital!
Horrible man. Never responded or contacted me upon request. Met this man first time for a family meeting to discuss transferring my father to assisted living because they bilked insurance for all they could and wanted him out of Sacred Heart Hospital in Allentown. they also filed for Guardianship, refused to release him to my care though I had Durable POA. Do NOT let your loved one enter the "care" of this man! Years ago, my aunt dealt with this same man with similar situation with my grandmother. She had to schedule an appointment and PAY to get his time and have her questions answered. Staff was not friendly. When I went in to find my father so over medicated his body was convulsing I video-taped, asked what he was on and why and ended up being restricted from him for 5 days!!!! Hopefully you read this before your loved one enters the "care" of this man! If was like something from a horror movie....(Would not even give one start but had to click on rating to submit)

January 18th, 2016
Horrible Doctor n staff
Called the manager hoping I can find a solution for the wrong scheduling, I regret calling her, she is terrible, wouldn't let me speak, terrible office and I would never see this creepy Doctor even if it's for another 2 minutes!!! When I saw my therapist n told her I saw the wrong psychiatrist she said " Don't tell me you saw Dr. Gross" I was right!! I knew it from the minute I saw him... Wrong wrong wrong.... Horrible Doctor, horrible manager and condescending staff"

January 13th, 2016
I went to see him yesterday for the 1st time... I spent 20 min w/ the PA and I got to see this doctor for 2min!!!!!!! He prescribed me a medicine in 2min!!!!! I don't like the staff, they are rude. I was supposed to see somebody else and the office moved up my appt n scheduled me w/ this idiot, I didn't get to be notified until the day of the appt.

August 17th, 2015
Office staff horrible
The office staff is beyond rude, including the answering service. Every single time I've called; whether it's to schedule, cancel, refill medication, or a true emergency that needed immediate help; they've been nasty. I called the morning after spending 10 hours in the ER for a bipolar manic episode. The answering service girl refused to page Dr.Gross, even though I thoroughly explained my situation. I ended up using a few choice words with her, and that of course she told to Dr. Gross. I like Dr. Gross, he's helped me tremendously. For the people that call him a "pill pusher", he is a PSYCHIATRIST, which means he treats mental issues with MEDICATION. Very different from a PSYCHOLOGIST that uses talk therapy. I will say that I honestly think its in very poor judgement for the office staff to treat psychiatric patients like dogs. Why would you argue with someone who's brain isn't functioning properly? And why would you want to make someone who is unstable angry? This is exactly the reason mentally ill people shoot their classmates or run into movie theaters with loaded weapons. Obviously the office staff has zero training in psychology and psychiatry. These people should be fired and Dr. Gross should hire people more equipped to deal with psychiatric patients.

June 30th, 2014
Great guy very caring and helpful.

March 9th, 2014
Careless Dr. with a bad attitude
I wound never recommend this doctor to anyone. He should have his license revoked for all of the horror stories that have happened to his patients. He's an extreme pill pusher. He put me on three different medications without checking the interactions between them and I ended up in a coma for a week. After I was able to recover from the coma I began having seizures. Terrible bedside manner and a real jerk. He is a joke among other healthcare workers in his field. Do not go to this doctor.

January 13th, 2014
Pill pusher extraordinaire. Dope them up and shut them up. But still get paid. That's his motto. I'm surprised he hasn't been reported or investigated. He's a menace to the elderly.

October 21st, 2013
Run the other way!!
My mother had seen Dr Gross for many months and with each passing month, her conditioned worsened. He has no backbone with his decisions on medication. If you suggest something, he says sure lets try it instead of giving you a reason why it would not be the best choice for the patient. My mother was hospitalized for 2 months after his treatment to wean her off of all the meds that he had her on. She was a zombie under his care. I feel he preys upon individuals who have little hope left and that is how he earns him income. Please stay away from this practice.

May 9th, 2013
New Beginning
Most professional and compassionate office I have ever dealt with. Thanks!

April 9th, 2013
Dr. Gross Really Listens
Courtney and Allyson truly are two angels on earth, their kindness and caring are beyond words.