inactive

Paul Grunfeld MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 3 reviews

April 14th, 2011
Excellent old-time doctor
We have switched to Dr. Grunfeld from another pediatrician whose approach was a bit impersonal about 3 years ago. Dr. Paul is, on the other hand, warm, caring, patient, and always remembers what was discussed in the previous visits. We find him to be knowledgeable and reasonable. Highly recommended.

January 18th, 2011
Although not a bad MD patients are forced to see him and can not see the other doctors in the office unless we put up a fight.Then when we get seen we do not even get to be seen by him, someone in training comes to see us. Disaster!!

June 25th, 2010
dir of sales
I have been seeing Dr. Grunfeld with my son for 12 years. My boss raised her kids with him and since her husband is a doctor and raved about him, I got lucky. Dr Grunfeld is the very best doctor of planet earth. HE HAS NEVER ONCE RUSHED ME IN 12 YEARS. The kids love him and his dumb jokes....he tells them one after another...he has never once been wrong. Once when I told him the teachers at school wanted my son to be tested for ADD, he said have her call me....I need a letter from her telling me why and then I will give you a name...he is truly in the best interest of the child always. HE HAS SEEN IT AND KNOWS IT ALL WHEN IT COMES TO ANY QUESTIONS RE; ILLNESS....HE IS AMAZING.