Learn more about Dr. Paul Gubanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gubanich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gubanich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Injuries
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder Fractures
- Stress Fractures
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gubanich graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Gubanich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gubanich MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Gubanich practice?
- Dr. Paul Gubanich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gubanich practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Lewis Center, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Sports Medicine Doctors, and Columbus Family Physicians.