A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gubanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gubanich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gubanich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Injuries
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder Fractures
- Stress Fractures
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gubanich graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gubanich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gubanich MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Gubanich practice?
- Dr. Paul Gubanich has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gubanich practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lewis Center, OH and Columbus, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Sports Medicine Doctors.