Learn more about Dr. Paul Gubanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gubanich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gubanich
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gubanich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gubanich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Injuries
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder Fractures
- Stress Fractures
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gubanich graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gubanich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gubanich MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Gubanich practice?
- Dr. Paul Gubanich has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Gubanich practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Sports Medicine Doctors.