Learn more about Dr. Paul Gulbas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gulbas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gulbas
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gulbas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gulbas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulbas graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Gulbas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Stephen Gulbas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Gulbas practice?
- Dr. Paul Gulbas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gulbas practices Ophthalmology near Ruidoso, NM.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Ruidoso Ophthalmologists.