A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gulbas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gulbas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gulbas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulbas graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Gulbas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gulbas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Gulbas practice?
Dr. Paul Gulbas practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ruidoso, NM.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.