Dr. Paul Gusmorino MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry New York, NY

August 2nd, 2013
OUTSTANDING
I was a patient of his 33 years ago and am grateful to this day for his help, which I use many times per day STILL. I severed my spine and was at Columbia student who could not handle school and pain meds. He managed my pain thru biofeedback & hypnotherapy. I employ his techniques every single day to reduce stress and incorporate meditation. I'm pain free for 33 years thanks to his help and the inpatient chronic pain program. He is priceless and worth every cent. I never had the chance to thank him and let him know, since his associate operated on the wrong side of back in error and I went thru a number of surgeries AGAIN. THANK YOU!

April 26th, 2013
Mr and Mrs.
Do not use this Doctor all he thinks about is MONEY!!! Saw my Husband for 5 Minutes in the hospital. Wrote a script and left. Tried to call him later to ask a question about my husbands pain meds and he never returned the phone call. He did send me a whopping bill . Called his office and they said we have a payment plan???? He does not participate in most insurances!!!!! So if you want to receive a big medical bill he's the doctor for you!!!!!

June 13th, 2009
I have been a patient of Dr. Gusmorino's for more than 10 years, he is totally professional, extremly caring. I truly don't know where my life would be, had I not been put in touch with him.