Dr. Paul Gusmorino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Gusmorino?

The WORST

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

This doctor was assigned to me after major Scoliosis corrective surgery, as my pain management doctor. He saw me once in the week that I was at the hospital, the amount of pain and muscle pain that I was in was unbearable. The pain meds prescribed to me would wore off quickly and even during the time frame that they were supposed to be working the pain never once went away. He was not diligent to help me at all BUT to send the bills of $600 per day absolute diligence

Mr and Mrs.

Posted on April 26th, 2013

Do not use this Doctor all he thinks about is MONEY!!! Saw my Husband for 5 Minutes in the hospital. Wrote a script and left. Tried to call him later to ask a question about my husbands pain meds and he never returned the phone call. He did send me a whopping bill . Called his office and they said we have a payment plan???? He does not participate in most insurances!!!!! So if you want to receive a big medical bill he's the doctor for you!!!!!

Posted on June 13th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Gusmorino's for more than 10 years, he is totally professional, extremly caring. I truly don't know where my life would be, had I not been put in touch with him.

Posted on February 25th, 2016