A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gustman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gustman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gustman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gustman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gustman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gustman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Gustman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Morton Gustman MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Gustman practice?
- Dr. Paul Gustman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gustman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Pulmonologists.