A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gwozdz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gwozdz, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gwozdz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gwozdz graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gwozdz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul William Gwozdz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Gwozdz practice?
- Dr. Paul Gwozdz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gwozdz practices Family Medicine near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Primary Care Doctors.