A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gwozdz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gwozdz, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gwozdz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gwozdz graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gwozdz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gwozdz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Gwozdz practice?
Dr. Paul Gwozdz practices Family Medicine near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Family Physicians.