A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Belanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Belanger, Otolaryngology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Belanger graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Belanger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Belanger DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Belanger practice?
- Dr. Paul Belanger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Belanger practices Otolaryngology near Norton Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.