A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Belanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Belanger, Otolaryngology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Belanger graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Belanger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belanger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Belanger practice?
Dr. Paul Belanger practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near East China, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See East China Otolaryngologists.