A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Belanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Belanger, Otolaryngology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belanger
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Belanger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Belanger graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Belanger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Henri Belanger DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Belanger practice?
- Dr. Paul Belanger has 1 office location.
- Dr. Paul Belanger practices Otolaryngology near Norton Shores, MI.