A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Chu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Chu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Chu practice?
Dr. Paul Chu practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.