Dr. Paul Chu Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Paul Chu?

Best doctor in Chinatown

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

I have visited a few of the doctors in Chinatown for care and Paul Chu is by far the best doc I have ever had take care of me. He takes the time to fime to listen to me, always has a positive attitude and his staff are the best in patient care as well.

Posted on September 19th, 2012

I have been suffering from this pain in my stomach for about a year and a half. I've gone to several doctors to see what the cause is. I basically gave up, but decided to give Dr. Chu a try since one of my friend highly recommended him. I'll be honest, I went in with the hopes that I'll walk out with a prescription that won't even cure my problem. I saw a long waiting room, but I took that as a good sign!! I figured, if I go into a restaurant that is slow, I wouldn't trust the quality of food So why shouldn't I expect the same from a doctor's office? Thus.... I prepared myself for a long wait which actually turned out to be less than 20 minutes until I was called in. When I met Dr. Chu, I though his approach was really friendly that I immediately felt comfortable with him. He asked me several specific questions, and told me before he sends me for any tests which might be unnecessary he wants to understand the details of when I experience the pain in my stomach. I am not to get to personal with my diagnosis. However, I am going to say that Dr. Chu did not give me any guesses for what he believed was the cause to my pain. He did some check-ups, and noticed an abnormality that simply required some medical attention. He was very knowledgeable and thorough with his diagnosis. I walked out of there with a piece of mind knowing that FINALLY I know the cause to a pain I have been suffering from for almost 2 years. I am extremely happy that I have found a doctor who I can TRUST and RELY on!!! Thank you Dr. CHU!!!

Posted on September 25th, 2009

Dr. Chiu is courtesay and friendly. he has an epidural injection operation on me and spends time to ask me questions and exam my syndrome.

Posted on November 9th, 2016