Dr. Paul Crane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Crane?

April 2nd, 2017

If you are looking for a kind, knowledgeable and respected Doctor, you have found one~

I remember him as a wonderful doctor, very kind, and talented. He delivered both of my children, many years ago. I would recommend him for his knowledge and kindness. His staff was wonderful.

June 18th, 2013

In my "book" nearly as good as they get!!!!!

My gyn for 25 years...no children, but plenty of gyn issues...Dr. Crane has been so attentive and caring...the staff are wonderful.....and most have been with him for many years. How very fortunate I am to be his patient and friend.

October 25th, 2012

Dr Crane is wonderful. He helped me through fertility issues and refereed me to an excellent fertility doctor. Dr Crane was then my Doctor during my pregnancy and the birth of my daughter this summer. He truly cares about his patients. Dr Crane assisted me in having the exact birth I wanted (which was a home birth) and was confident and caring during my labor and birth. My whole family loves Dr Crane. He is a gem!!!

September 6th, 2012

The Best

DR, Crane is the best doctor I've ever scene .What doctor personally calls to follow up after an appointment these days..I've been with him now for over 25 years ,he delivered both of my children. I can't say enough good things about him.

February 6th, 2012

great dr.

July 28th, 2011

Amazing Concern and Follow up

This doctor is amazingly busy but you would never know it. He personally follows up about every test; every change in protocol. He's pragmatic. He really listens to women, understands it's theire body, and just facilitates. Very proactive about women's health. He's just a gem, what can I say!

October 28th, 2010

The best OB/GYN in the world!

Without Dr Paul Crane, Iwould never even think of giving birth. What an incredible, professional, kind, caring, brilliant, attentive doctor. Women kind is lucky to have a doctor like him. He is an icredible professional.

February 15th, 2010

First-Rate Medical Treatment from Dr. Crane

Will always be grateful for Dr. Crane'ssurgery which solved a nightmare problemfrom a botched prior surgery done in La Canada. When I could not locate a gyno, Dr. Crane made himself available. A first-rate doctor in every respect who deserves community recognition. Thankyou again, Dr. Crane.

July 16th, 2008

He has been my gynecologist for 35 years and I can't imagine anyone being more thorough and low key about pregnancy, delivery and all that comes after!

January 3rd, 2017