Learn more about Dr. Paul Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Kim practice?
Dr. Paul Kim practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Pleasant Hill, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Pleasant Hill Family Physicians, Pleasant Hill Internists, and Pleasant Hill Rheumatologists.