A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Han Soo Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Paul Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kim practices Family Medicine near Pleasant Hill, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Pleasant Hill Family Physicians.