Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am happy to see Dr.Kim and he understand what I talking about my condition and problems.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm please with the service received at Dr. Kim's office. All of my requests have been taken care of immediately without delay.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is motivated for/by knowledge, need, performance, and service. The office personnel are attentive, thorough, and kind. Dan Heaney is, like Dr. Kim, a hardworking, process improving, and knowledge-expanding. Tanya, at the desk helm is wonderful.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim and staff were very professional an did a very complete exam and check up.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As soon as i got home i recommended this doctor to two of my friends.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like Dr. Kim, he has a pleasant personality. However, what made my experience negative is the wait of 45 min. before he saw me. Then after he saw me he only spent 5 min. with me. My appointment was at 4 PM but he did not see me until 4:45 pm.

Mar 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is a good communicator. He heard what I had to say and clearly explained what was going on and how he could help.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After many years with no Doctor, I have found a Doctor that meets my needs and concerns. He is a great.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual, Dr. Kim's offices provide excellent medical care and other support services. His personal attention is outstanding, and I sometimes feel guilty for asking many questions.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm very excited about learning more in Holistic Medicine with Dr. Kim. I hope to establish a trusting relationship that helps me further my quest in learning more on how to listen to my body, and apply the language of Holistic Medicine to live well.

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am happy to find a doctor that is concern for the patient's well being. He has given much advice on how to live a better lifestyle. Thank you Dr. Kim

Jan 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The experience in Dr. Paul Kim office was awesome. I could explain my problem clearly and get the right prescription to it.

Rating Doctor Kim show details Rating Doctor Kim
Jun 6th, 2008

Have only been with this Doctor for six months but have been fairly impressed. It has been easy to get a quick appointment and his assistants are excellent, especially Asst Heamy. Convenient office locations in Walnut Creek and Pleasant Hill.