Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Jul 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kim & staff are very professional & knowledgeable. The office is comfortable. Dr Kim has a wide range of knowledge in his field and I find that he is always up to date on the latest medical procedures and answers all questions & concerns.

Jun 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always enjoy visiting Dr. Kim. He is very knowledgeable and I learn something each time I visit.

Jun 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is simply the best!!!

Jun 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kim listened to my concerns and offered several treatment options. He was not rushed and had a thoughtful approach to my issues

Jun 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always feel rushed. Paper thin walls, not good for privacy. Asked ME why I was taking a certain prescription that he had been refilling for a long time. Side effects of this prescription have adversely affected my health and life in general.

May 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I feel better now since I started seeing Dr. Kim....

May 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Kim gives me the time to address my concerns without feeling rushed. His answers are concise, and he will explain in further detail, if needed, with concern for your knowledge and understanding. He always gives his full attention.

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love how Dr Kim really explains everything....rather then just suggesting a quick fix he talks about why there's a problem and various ways of alleviating the problem. He is very thorough and I really appreciate that!

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kim has helped me to naturally treat my medical concerns. I would highly recommend him to any family member or friend and have done so in the past!

Apr 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is the perfect PCP for me, a patient that does his homework and is very self-directed. As medicine shifts, so too does Dr. Kim, keeping up with the latest trends, but also being willing to experiment to customize care in ways that matter to me.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is amazing!! I wish all doctors were as kind, patient and knowledgable as him. He really is the best.

Mar 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Not only is Dr. Kim brilliant, he sincerely cares about his patient's total well-being. He is very personable, patient and takes the time to answer your questions and explains with complete clarity. My family and I love Dr. Kim!!!

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very helpful with his explanations and ideas.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is always patient and through. Amanda is the greatest medical assistant on the planet!!! She always calls me back when I have questions concerning a prior authorization or medication refill request. This lady deserves a raise!!!

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim and staff are very helpful, friendly and courteous. My husband have been Dr. Kim's patient for many years and is very happy of all the medical teatments he has received from him.

Feb 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient now for about 3 months and am really happy. Dr Kim is excellent, caring and listens to all your issues. Everyone is his office is very friendly, professional and quick to respond if you have a question or need a refill called in.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is very personable, however, his window receptionist is terse and uninformative with regard to time expectations and procedures the visitor needs to know. Also, I found the telephone service menu to be less than complete.

Jan 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The doctor comes off as way too much in a hurry. Paper thin walls does not make for confidential conversations. Seems like a very adversarial relationship between staff and doctor.

Jan 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kim is a gem. I've been with him for over 10 years and had excellent, kind care.

Nov 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have not been able to register for Patient Fusion to obtain my medical records. So far the doctor's staff have not been able to help me. I would like someone from Patient Fusion to help me register. Jim Crowley

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am happy to see Dr.Kim and he understand what I talking about my condition and problems.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm please with the service received at Dr. Kim's office. All of my requests have been taken care of immediately without delay.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is motivated for/by knowledge, need, performance, and service. The office personnel are attentive, thorough, and kind. Dan Heaney is, like Dr. Kim, a hardworking, process improving, and knowledge-expanding. Tanya, at the desk helm is wonderful.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim and staff were very professional an did a very complete exam and check up.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was completely dissatisfied with Dr. Kim and his office. It was impersonal, cookie cutter, working on the sale the whole time. I felt unseen, unheard and I left untrusting and feeling ripped off. Not enough space to tell the whole story.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always a pleasant experience. Kelsey and Julia are great and are always very helpful. Dr. Kim is always very welcoming and easy to talk to!

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As soon as i got home i recommended this doctor to two of my friends.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like Dr. Kim, he has a pleasant personality. However, what made my experience negative is the wait of 45 min. before he saw me. Then after he saw me he only spent 5 min. with me. My appointment was at 4 PM but he did not see me until 4:45 pm.

Mar 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is a good communicator. He heard what I had to say and clearly explained what was going on and how he could help.

Mar 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It is refreshing to work with a medical doctor who is knowledgeable about western medicine as well as holistic approaches. His staff is also professional, personable and helpful. I love my medical team!!

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After many years with no Doctor, I have found a Doctor that meets my needs and concerns. He is a great.

Feb 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the best!!

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual, Dr. Kim's offices provide excellent medical care and other support services. His personal attention is outstanding, and I sometimes feel guilty for asking many questions.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm very excited about learning more in Holistic Medicine with Dr. Kim. I hope to establish a trusting relationship that helps me further my quest in learning more on how to listen to my body, and apply the language of Holistic Medicine to live well.

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My experience is always a great one. Kelsey is always so sweet and helpful, Dr. Kim very informative, and the newest addition, Julia, is just lovely!

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am happy to find a doctor that is concern for the patient's well being. He has given much advice on how to live a better lifestyle. Thank you Dr. Kim

Jan 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The experience in Dr. Paul Kim office was awesome. I could explain my problem clearly and get the right prescription to it.

Rating Doctor Kim show details Rating Doctor Kim
Jun 6th, 2008

Have only been with this Doctor for six months but have been fairly impressed. It has been easy to get a quick appointment and his assistants are excellent, especially Asst Heamy. Convenient office locations in Walnut Creek and Pleasant Hill.