A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul H Kim MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Paul Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Kim practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.