Dr. Paul Kramer MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 31st, 2016
Sorry I Can't See Him Again
I saw Dr. Kramer when he was affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital and Shawnee Mission Medical Center in the Missouri/Kansas area. He was the physician who diagnosed my peripheral arterial disease. Over the years, my legs required 3 interventions. Dr. Kramer made me quit smoking by threatening he would not intervene again unless I quit. I did. He relocated. I've wanted to share my success with him and found this website searching for him. He probably doesn't remember me but I remember him helping me make my life better. Thanks Dr.

January 21st, 2012
James H. Cramer
I discovered my heart trouble at age 37. I am now 57 thanks to Dr. Paul H. Cramer. The proof is in the pudding. My career with the railroad has lasted 40 years over (7) states. I believe Dr. Kramer is one of the best cardioligist in the world, let alone the U.S. You see most cardioligist will not attempt to open a completely closed heart artery, they simply refer you for open heart surgery. Not Dr. Kramer.. I have never experienced another cardioligist with the patience & skill level he has acquired. He truly is Mr. Gold Fingers. I thank God often for the hours Paul spent working on me in surgery. Five stars for all categories.

July 6th, 2017